Heat Assist Kits, Safely Cures Pull-in-Place Liners Without High Heat Steam or Weight of Water
NuFlow Heat Assist
Heat Assist Kits Safely Cures Pull-in-Place Liners Without High Heat Steam or Weight of Water
- Portable System
- Available as unit-only or as a kit.
- Kit Includes: Heat Assist Curing Unit, Transport Cart, 2 x 25' Heat Rated Supply Hoses, (3", 4" & 6") Fill And Discharge Ends , CFM Reader, 50' Water Supply Hose, EFVS Control Unit, EFVS
- Leads And Connections, Misc Water Supply Adapters, Type "K" Thermocouple Wire
NuFlow Water Heating
The Water Heating instant hot water unit from NuFlow cures connections and laterals in less than one hour, enabling you to install more liners within a shorter period of time.
This Water Heating unit can also withstand cold weather installations and can cure effectively within 2 hours.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to fill at least 5 gallons per minute
- Completely adjustable temperature from 100 degrees F to 185 degrees F by touch pad
- Connects to water fittings directly
- Comes with the regulators and flow control valves for filling, regulating and “blow off with air”
- Can be shut off with the push of a button in order to start the cool down of the liner
- All on a compact storage cart that will hold a small propane tank and 100 feet of hot water hose
- For best results, a minimum of a 60 LB. propane tank should be used
- Cart is 28” wide and on wheels
- Will easily pass through doorways for relocating close to the access point
- When set on the highest temperature, it can be used to reform normal epoxy liners
- Includes drain valves and fittings to help drain all of the pipes, protecting it from damage caused by freezing
Begin the path to new expertise, product offerings, and revenue streams. NuFlow technicians are highly-qualified educators and can offer the industry expertise, guidance, and resources to help you start installing state-of-the-art NuFlow products in no time.