How We Create a “Pipe-within-a-Pipe”
Blocked, root-intruded and corroded pipes are cleaned with tools and processes appropriate to the situation.
A flexible, epoxy saturated liner is pushed or pulled into place through existing access points. An internal bladder is inflated, pressing the liner against the pipe wall.
The resin cures, often in a matter of minutes, and the bladder is deflated and removed, leaving behind a clean, seamless “Pipe-within-a-Pipe”.
What Pipes can you
Line with NuDrain?
Used in systems such as drains, sewer, and storm water and roof drains, pipe lining works on all major types of drainage piping materials, both inside and outside the building or home. NuDrain can be installed in pipelines with diameters less than 2 inches to over 12 inches in diameter. Because it uses existing plumbing access points, lining works with minimal disruption to the home or business, and avoids digging or destruction to buildings or landscape, preventing displacement, business/residence closure and minimizes system down time.
What is the Process?
First, blocked or corroded pipes are inspected by camera and then cleaned with one of several cleaning techniques.
Then an epoxy saturated flexible liner is pulled into place inside the existing pipe, through a cleanout or other existing access point. An internal rubber bladder is then inflated, pressing the epoxy coating against the pipe walls. Once the epoxy has cured, the bladder is deflated and removed, and the pipe lining process leaves you with a clean and seamless “pipe-within-a-pipe.”
"Our Cold Cure UV liners cure in just minutes!"
The result is:
- An increase in flow rate
- Elimination of weakened joints
- Sealed cracks and holes
- Eradication of potential of groundwater pollution.
Lining dramatically extends the life of the piping system, all with minimal disturbance to residents, homeowners and the property itself!
Our method of pipe relining doesn’t require a workforce of plumbers or lots of machinery. There’s no need to open walls or dig up any landscaping, allowing for a faster process with little or no reconstruction costs, making it even more affordable.
Pipe lining is often carried out and completed within a day. Our solution doesn’t require excavation or destruction and therefore translates to less mess and minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle.
- NuFlow is the leading technology innovator for small diameter pipe restoration
- Pipe diameter applications range from 1 1/2” to 12” (with even larger custom sizes available)
- Used in host pipes consisting of clay, concrete, metal, iron, steel, plastic and fiberglass
- Residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Used inside, outside and underneath the building or structure
- Can span large gaps in the pipe, where actual pipe material has been lost due to corrosion
- Sanitary Sewer and Drain Pipes
- Roof Drain Systems
- Vertical Sanitary Systems
- Storm Drain Systems