Compact impregnation unit with an electrical roller drive and electro-pneumatic roller closing and opening for highest safety. This product is developed for installations inside vehicles, trailers, containers or work halls.
- Made of high-quality aluminum and/or stainless steel
- Сalibration rollers with special coating for an easy cleanup
- Synchronized drive of both calibration rollers with speed adjustment variables and drive rotations both forward and reverse
- Automatic electro-pneumatic closing and opening of the rollers
- Memory function on gap adjustment provides the highest precision
- Fast pneumatic height adjustment of the upper calibration roller
- Gap adjustment via setting wheel with upgraded display control
- Emergency STOP button for immediate separation of the calibration rollers and system stop
- Standard power connection with 230V shock-proof plug
- Short driven conveyor belt for easy liner handling
- USB port and LCD Display
- Data documentation: date, time, jobsite, employees, customer, liner data, resin data, impregnation speed, rotation direction, gap adjustment, warnings, error reports, vacuum data
- Software integration for NuFlow’s mixing and curing systems
A compact impregnation unit with an electrical roller drive for installations inside renovation vehicles.
- High quality aluminum and/or stainless steel
- Calibration rollers with special coating for easy clean up
- Sychronized drive of both calibration rollers with drive rotations both forward and reverse
- Stepless speed regulation
- Gap adjustment via setting wheel display or electrical
- Transparent safety flap with emergency STOP function
Begin the path to new expertise, product offerings, and revenue streams. NuFlow technicians are highly-qualified educators and can offer the industry expertise, guidance, and resources to help you start installing state-of-the-art NuFlow products in no time.
Let’s get started!
"*" indicates required fields