NuForce Pressurized CIPP
NuForce is one of the most versatile potable-approved pipe lining systems in the world, structurally repairing high-pressure sewer and potable water mains in diameters from 2” to 24” NPS (50mm to 600mm) with minimal disruption. Pressure pipes failing from age, corrosion, breaks, or from leaking or displaced joints can cause massive and costly disruption and property damage, as well as health and safety hazards.
Ask your Account Manager for more information.
NuForce meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61.
- High pressure pipes such as water mains and sewer force mains
- Potable water pipes
- Structural repairs to any type of pressure pipe system with minimal disruption
- Designed to repair pipes under and above surfaces that cannot be disturbed, marred or destroyed, requiring non-invasive methods
Key Features and Benefits
- Composite liner structurally repairs high pressure pipe 2” and up
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 requirements
- Higher crush and burst strength than AC and UPVC
- High stiffness
- 100% solids “zero shrinkage” epoxy resin with advanced fiberglass reinforcement
- Minimal access points required and exceptionally small footprint on-site
- Designed to ASTM F1216 and ASTM F1743
- 50+ year lifespan
- Leak tight interface with the host pipe — can start and stop at any location.
- Compatible with standard tapping bands
NuFlow’s NuForce Pressurized CIPP is a new generation of composite liners made of nonwoven, needle punched staple fibers reinforced with ECR fiberglass for extraordinary strength. Unlike a hose liner that is only capable of resisting internal pressure, the NuForce engineered composite offers both high burst pressure and high resistance to external loads.
|Install Method||Pull-In-Place. Minimal access required|
|Installed Wall Thickness||3.5mm – 8mm (0.138” - 0.315”), dependent on application. Ability to design thickness for job requirements i.e. low-pressure rating will require lower wall thickness.|
|Liner Material||Composite ECR Fiberglass Reinforced Material|
|Diameters||2“ NPS (DN50 mm) up to 24” NPS (DN600 mm)|
|Length||Any length can be rehabilitated.|
|Ability||45° & 90° bends, all bend configurations|
|CIPP Short-Term Modulus||Maximum Temperature|
|Maximum Temperature||≤ 140°F (60°C)|
|Max Work Pressure||260 PSI or 1800 KPa|
|Burst Pressure||400 PSI or 2800 KPa|
|CIPP life expectancy||50 Years|
|Host Pipe||AC, PVC, Copper, Steel, etc.|
|AWWA||Designed according to Class III or Class IV; Structural Classifications of Pressure Pipe Linings|