We’re heading to Music City! This year we are building the summit around you with presentations from the NuFlow team and your fellow Certified Contractors, so we can all learn from each other’s experiences. We’ll be addressing the day-to-day challenges of running a business, sharing the pitfalls and the best practices, do’s and dont’s, as well as a forward look at the industry. Some of this year’s topics include:
- Sales - How does a small opportunity become a big one? How to upsell a simple call for a clogged drain into a complete lining project.
- Branding & Digital Marketing: Staying up to date in the digital world. How to work with and what to look for in a digital agency.
- Managing a Technical Project: Exploring standard operating procedures, job site liaisons, take off programs, and how to keep it simple for your team.
- Project and Condition Assessment: What details do you really need to know and why.
- How to Manage Multiple Crews & Large-Scale Projects: Strategies to scale your business from one lining crew to multiple.
- Building Better Operations - Back of House Office Management Ideas: How to manage job schedules, “free” quotes, client expectations, product inventory, and shared equipment.
- National Programs & Unlocking the Power of the Certified Contractor: Insurance, work quality, and leveraging our network for more work opportunities.
- From the Field: Demonstrations of NuCure CCUV and NuTube Inversion equipment.
The Summit is a great chance to meet with your fellow Certified Contractors to learn and share, so we grow better together. We have a great week planned with learning opportunities, friendly competition, and fun events. So, pack your boots and meet us in Tennessee!
Registration due by August 19th.
Margaritaville is an urban oasis in Downtown Nashville. Located in the vibrant downtown neighborhood of SoBro, the hotel is nestled near popular restaurants, attractions, trendy nightclubs, cocktail bars, and just steps from the Music City Convention Center and Bridgestone Arena.
Schedule at a Glance
|Tuesday, September 27th, 6:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Relax and kick the week off! Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres and meet your fellow Certified Contractors.|
|Wednesday, September 28th, 8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday, September 29th, 8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Friday, September 30th, 8:00am – 12:00pm|
Wastin’ Away Again…
|Friday, September 30th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Pack your party boots… we’re bringing some country flare to Margaritaville! Dress in your favorite cowboy or island attire for a great night of cocktails, dinner, dancing, and festivities!|
Full Conference Attendee - $1126
Includes: Full conference attendance, 3 days of breakfast, 2 days of lunches, Tuesday night reception, Friday night party.
Guest/Non-conference Attendee - $547
Includes: 3 days of breakfasts, Tuesday night reception, Friday night party. Perfect for your significant other!
Conference fees do not include hotel rooms. We will reserve all the hotel rooms directly with a group rate of $338.14/night (includes resort fees and tax), but you will be responsible for paying the hotel directly.
Reserve your spot today by August 19th.
Contractor of the Year Awards
Don’t forget to submit your projects for the Contractor of the Year Awards.
- Most Interesting Project
- Most Creative Solution
- Failed Liner
- Photo of the Year
- Most Lined Pipe of the Year
- Field Quality Assurance
NuFlow Summit 2019
NuFlow Summit 2021